Currently Obsessed

Pheww, that was a pretty crazy Thanksgiving weekend! Have we all fully recovered?


With the holidays upon us, Joan Threat says its A-OK to blare the Christmas Music 24/7. "One of my fave xmas albums of all time is "Kenny and Dolly: Once Upon a Christmas"This album has been in my holiday rotation since a week before Thanksgiving, and you better believe its going to be on steady rotation thru the month of December! Best song on the album: "Hard Candy Christmas"...Luv that Dolly Parton!"



Stevie Kick's current obsession is Donald Glover. "I'm not obsessed with him the conventional, he's so hot sense - i'm more just interested in everything he's doing right now. He's hilarious on Community, just put his first lp called "Camp" and his recent stand-up special on Comedy Central had me laughing so hard I was crying.I really just want to be his friend. He does look pretty cute in those glasses though!"




Messdemeanor has decided to fully embrace 90's nostalgia. "I'm catching up on some pop culture I didn't appreciate as much the first time around.  I didn't watch the X Files regularly back then but now that it's streaming online I'll be falling asleep to it every night.  I just started last night and already had crazy dreams!"



This week Kill E. Kaposki is obsessed with the song "Nicest Thing" by Kate Nash. "I can't stop listening to it--I actually played it on repeat for an entire afternoon (at least 4 hours straight). It's a very tender and moving song, just listen and you'll understand."

Green juice

Snowflake is currently obsessed with juicing. "I never knew how easy it was to get fresh juice! When i think of all the veggies I get in one glass, i can't help but have a little extra spring in my step! My usual combo: kale, cucumber, beets, apple."