Currently Obsessed

So many things that we are obsessing over!



This week Kill E. Kapowski is currently obsessed with My Grandma's of New England coffee cake. We were gifted these at my work and it is seriously the most delicious treat. Ask Stevie Kicks how obsessed I am with this cake and she'll tell you how I almost started crying tears of joy when it was delivered to my desk.
Joan Threat is currently obsessed with fruity green teas...specifically Lipton's Superfruit Purple Acai w/Blueberry.It's a little more awesome than the regular green tea of any brand, and definitely way more flavorful than just the run of the mill Lemon flavored green tea.



Scarlet Fever is obsessed with her new boucle textured jacket from Free People. Word on the street is it's on sale at the union st. location...bastards.



Stevie Kicks' current obsession is the New Girl on Fox with Zooey Deschanel.
It was slow going but now I laugh, hard, every time I watch. So cute! Plus, I like to walk around singing her theme song. "Who's that girl? It's Jess!"


Snowflake can't get enough of this Hipster Girl Dress-up. It's basically paper dolls for 2011. I especially love the fact that they let us chose between 3 different colors of denim vests! It's seriously addicting.


MessDemeanor obsession is New York City.  I've had a houseguest for a week, which is entirely too long to host someone.  But the one benefit of dragging someone all around town is falling in love with it all over again.